Wednesday 17 December 2014

Weight Loss Affirmations

Tips for losing weight : Read some Weight Loss Affirmations  


Affirmations is an powerful tools for weight loss and for other goal you would like to achieve in life.Affirmations create a powerful intent.

Most people don't use affirmations correctly and therefore have minimal success with them. They either choose ineffective wording that is not meaningful to them or they do not use affirmations long enough to effectively reprogram the mind. They give up on them too quickly. It is best to start with affirmations that are more realistic and achievable. A better one in this situation is "I’m getting thinner every day!" By making your affirmations more realistic they will become reality sooner.

use one of the following affirmations:

I am willing to change.
I can do this.
I have the power to change my life.
Yes, I can!
I eat only what I need.
I choose to eat healthy foods.
I eat foods that support my new weight.
I eat like a thin person.

Repeating affirmations at these times will keep you focused and on track to meet your weight loss goals. visit us for weight loss diet plan

No comments:

Post a Comment